This is a leaf for sayings that are oversetted from other tungs into Anglish. Everyone is welcome to onput more oversetted sayings from any tung.
- The Earth does not shake when the flea coughs.
- Errare humanum est perseverare diabolicum - Everyone has ever done something wrong, but keeping them on is evil.
- Jus est ars boni et aequi - The law is the craft of goodness and fairness.
- vox populi vox dei - What the folks think is like what the God thinks.
- Ars longa, vita brevis - Craft is long, life is short.
- 不患莫己知，患不知人也 - One shall not worry about that he is not known by others, but shall worry about that he does not know others.
- 眾好之，必察焉；眾惡之，必察焉 - Things that most of the folks like should be looked through; things that most of the folks hate should be looked through
- 未知生，焉知死 - How can one know the truth of death, before he knows the truth of life?
- 三人行必有我師焉 - There must be someone in the gang of a threesome, from whom I can learn something.
- 一將功成萬骨骷 - When a headman wins, thousands of men become bones.(one often wins by blooting others.)
- 不入虎穴，焉得虎子 - One can't get a whelp of a stripecat without going into its den. (meaning: One can't win without a gamble.)
- 一人得道雞犬升天 - when one finds the way to the truth, his chickens and hounds also goes to the heaven.(meaning: when one gets some fordeals, his kins and friends also gets something from those foredeals.)
- 人固有一死，或重於泰山，或輕於鴻毛 - every earthling dies someday, however, somebodies' deaths are heavier than the Barrow Tai, others' deaths are lighter than a goose feather.
- 江山易改，本性難移 - It's eath to wend barrows and streams, but it's hard to wend the born selfhood of somebody.
- 不要錢的最貴 - those which are free cost the most.
- 死生有命，富貴在天 - the life and death of an earthling is set up in his or her lot, the wealth and standing of the earthling is set up by the God.
- niyalma de nasara onggolo beye be sorgi. - one shall spur on himself before scolding others.
- jugvn i dalba de boo araci, ilan aniya wajirakv. - one can't fullcome a house in three years if he builds it by a road.(meaning: one can't reach a goal without being crammed with it.)
- beyei amargi de bisire muhaliyan oci teni jingkini tuksicuke. - leads behind one's body are truly threatening.
- jobolon heoledere ci banjimbi. - worries come from being lazy.
- Taten sagen mehr als Worte. - Deeds say more than words.
- Übung macht den Meister. - Drill makes the master.
- Andere Länder, andere Sitten. - Other lands, other manners.
- Erst die Arbeit, dann das Vergnügen. - First the work, then the gladness.
- Ein Lächeln ist die schönste Sprache der Welt. - A smile is the fairest speech of the world.
- Kleider machen Leute. - Clothes make folks.
- 芸は身を助く - The craft of one can help himself.
- 東中出身、涼宮ハルヒ。ただの人間には興味ありません。この中に宇宙人、未来人、異世界人、超能力者がいたら、あたしのところに来なさい。以上。 - I'm Suzumiya Haruhi, who is from the East Middle School. I'm not gripped in mean mankind, but if some of you are those who are unearthy, those who come from the aftertide world, those who come from another world, and those who have above-mean mights, then it's welcome to come with me. That's all.
- まったく、小学生は最高だぜ - truly, shaftrootish school learners are so great!
- あんたのことも、エロゲーと同じくらい好き！！ - I like you as much as I like lewd stream games!
- אַ שפּראַך איז אַ דיאַלעקט מיט אַן אַרמיי און פֿלאָט - a speech is a byleid with heers and fleets.