The Harry Potter books are a well-liked series of brainchild books by J.K. Rowling. The being Harry Potter is the heleth in the tales.
In the books, the brainchild is about galdercraft. Harry Potter is born with the thrith to do galdercraft, as he is a wizard. He soon anddecks that there are a lot of galderish folk, other wizard and witches, in the world, living unknown to most ungalderish folk (known as "muggles"). When he is eleven, he gets an errandwrit welcoming him to go to a boarding lorehall called Hogwarts for young witches and wizards. Each book tells about one year of his life at lorehall, about the folk that he meets there, the things that he learns, and his undertakings.
There are seven books altogether in the chain (series). A chain of films about the first six books has been made by Warner Bros. They started making the films in 2001. The sixth one, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Atheling, was released on Afterlithe 7, 2009. The first half of the last film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was aleased in Bloodmonth, 2010.
The main books in the chain are:
- Harry Potter and the Witlorer's Stone (Banded Folkdoms turn: Harry Potter and the Galderer's Stone)
- Harry Potter and the Room of Hushthoughts
- Harry Potter and the Lockup of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Cup of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Kilter of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Atheling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Rowling has also written three helpmate books to the chain, which are:
- Wonderful Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Quidditch Through the Elds
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard