Earthfrod is the field of the learning of Earth's eretide andby means of stones, with fields dealing in such things as life and former .
Among its fields are:
- I. is the lore of olden breeds and shapes of life that lived in the forthwist, learned from the reading of bonerocks (fossils) and the siltborn rocks that witnessed olden life.
- II. is the lore of how layers of andwork make up the Earth's - Highly ongot in this field is the Stonelore timemete (Geologic Timescale).
- III. is the lore of stone likeness, making, and framework.
- IV. is the lore of how the rind of the Earth is shapen. Highly ongot in this field is the thought of Slabsnell (Plate Tectonics).
- V. is the lore of the landshapes that make the Earth's sheath and the strengths that make them how they are.
- VI. is the lore of the ores and andwork from which stones are made. These ores themselves are made of andworks and oremotes, and the lore of these is Earth Andworkship (Geochemistry).
- VII. is the lore of how the framework of the Earth can be learned by the reading of the metes and strengths learned in worldken (Physics).
- VIII. is the lore of the strengths that formed the stones.